Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Progress...

Y'all may not care about seeing my classroom, but I'm proud of the work I've done. After Monday, Tuesday and today I've gotten most of everything set up and in order. 




I set up a shelf for all of my supplies that my kids use. Patrice gave me the shelf and replenished some of my supplies as well so I didn't have to buy near as much as I usually do. Kacey (my twin science teacher next door... she's SOOO awesome and fabulous!!!) and I had the idea of doing a box of supplies for each lab group and designating a supplies manager that will be responsible for putting everything back as it belongs. If they do not do so... isolated lunch!!! Haahahahahahahaha....



Yesterday I recovered my bulletin boards, I've had the same fabric up there for 3 years, with the same borders too. I just need a fresh start after last years hooligans. And yes, I did go with pink of course, with a sparkle fishy border. I also found some teal, which I absolutely love with rainbow zebra border. What could be more fun than that??? ;0)


I also painted one of my bulletin boards on the back side of my room. Painting bulletin boards are actually a really cool way to add color without having to replace paper all the time. I think I paid 8 bucks for a quart of flat paint. Hopefully my smartboard will be mounted here sometime in the next couple of months and I thought Spring Green would be a perfect background.





Anyway, that's where I'm at so far. I still haven't gone through all of the junk behind our rooms, but after I get everything up on my bulletin boards I'll be ready to tackle all of that stuff. Don't you wish you could come be in my 8th grade science class?? hahahaha..... ;0)


Y'all come back now, ya hear??

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!! Wish I were there to help you and be in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Sorry I offered to help and then fell through like a sack of loser potatoes! :(

    ReplyDelete