Monday, August 1, 2011

Just a Thought...

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
"The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."


There are times when I read verses like this and it really hits me how important my attitude towards God truly is. What does it mean to love truth? Do I love truth? I may say that I do, but do my actions convey to others that I love truth... Do I strive to be honest in all things, do I look to God's word in every aspect of my life? It is something to think about. Because if we refuse to love truth, God will send us a delusion, and that is something that we wouldn't even see happening. Guard your hearts, focus your minds, prioritize your time and thoughts. This is my new daily prayer, to love truth. Just an interesting thought. :0)


1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts! It's a scary realization... There are so many out there who are under a delusion. Am I one of them? That's when you have to really look at yourself and try to see yourself as God sees you. Thanks for the thoughts Jenna!

    ReplyDelete