Friday, August 19, 2011

I know...

I talk about my dog probably too much, but I just think she's so cute!! I just love her!!! We went to PetSmart today when I got home from work. She LOVES riding in the car and going places, it's almost too bad that there aren't more places I could take her. Anyway, she knows we're going somewhere when I put her harness and leash on her and then grab my keys. She gets so excited and runs to the door.



I think it's so funny when she rides in the car too, she sits in the seat like a person. 


When we pull into the PetSmart parking lot she always gets excited and stands us, like she knows where we are at! While we were at PetSmart we looked at Halloween costumes and I found the silliest thing ever, it's a unicorn fairy costume. It was of course way too small for Jacey and I don't think I would submit my dog to that humiliation, but apparently some people like it if they sell it haha. Just thought y'all would enjoy!


Any takers????!!! hahahahaha....

1 comment:

  1. What is that? It looks like a rat with really huge pink ears and tail. Poor dog.

    ReplyDelete