Thursday, September 8, 2011

I just love Chick-fil-a!!

So Jacob had a work dinner to go to tonight because one of his team members/work friends is leaving the firm, so I decided it would be a good night for Chick-fil-a. I have lots of grading to do as usual and didn't feel like cooking. So I got home after school and picked up my pup and took her along for the ride. She is hilarious, as soon as I pick up my keys she knows we're going somewhere. 

This was the first time she had been through a drive through, so she was really confused when I was talking to someone she couldn't see. She started whining in the back seat after she heard the voice because she wanted to go meet that person and have play time. Then when we drove up to the pick up window, she would have jumped out of the window in the back if I would have rolled down the window for her. It was hilarious. What was the best though was that the guys at the window saw her and gave her a chick-fil-a doggie treat!! So cute!! I was cracking up as we drove away and they were laughing at her too. Chick-fil-a is just an awesome company in my opinion. I feel like they really care about their customers, which is something I have truly started to value lately. (By the way, I called Comcast and they refunded us for the second trip that they charged us for. The lady on the phone was very nice. I also called the water company and they supposedly will adjust our 400 dollar bill if we can fax in proof of the repair. And my windshield wiper came in at the car dealership, so things are looking up!)

Here is Jacey's doggie treat, in it's own chick-fil-a package. I just love it!!

Jacey loved it too!! She was coming back from more!!! Hahaha... Anyway, next time you're going to chick-fil-a, bring your pup along for a treat too!! :0)

3 comments:

  1. Chik-Fil-A is awesome !! That's another thing I miss. Miss you too. Jacey is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they did that! That's awesome! One more thing to add to the pro's list of CFA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog makes me laugh! She's so spoiled rotten! :-)

    ReplyDelete