Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend in Vidor :0)

So I meant to post these sooner, but you know how that goes... Couple of weekends ago we went to Vidor to visit the fam and to walk with Mom in an Alzheimer's walk. So here are a few pictures of our adventures. :0)

 These pictures are of the alzheimer's walk we did Saturday morning. Mom had a few of her "teacher friends" walk with her too. They raised something like 500 dollars for the cause!






Of course, Jacey had a good time in Vidor too. She wanted so badly to share Dad's ice cream, she got pretty close to getting a taste. :0) She had fun playing with Scout in the backyard, although I think her size intimidated him a little bit. They got along well though.



Also, I don't know if I've mentioned this or not, but my dog has this awesome bathtub fetish. She will just run and jump into a bathtub for the pure fun of just doing it I guess. Bathtubs everywhere, watch out!!


This one cracked me up the most.... I was in my mom's room talking about Christmas stuff and was wondering where the sneaky labradoodle went, and this is where we found her... doesn't she look like royalty in this thing??




And someone was happy to be home... :0)






Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment