Monday, October 17, 2011

Ok so cool....

Yep, we had inservice today... suddenly science teachers turn into crazy alien people for a few hours.




 Who knew baking soda, calcium chloride and phenyl red could be so fun???



In other news today, I updated my macbook to the LION!!!! And I love it!!! Everything syncs and is just wonderful. I take a picture, and a few seconds later it's in the album on my macbook. It's just cool, that's all I can really say. Thank you to all you special people who convinced me to go Apple. I'm never going back!!


And the final story tonight... I sliced my finger open on a bean can. Yep, trying to make some chalupas for myself and I had to cut my silly finger. Yes it bled profusely, and no I didn't go to the ER... I'm calling my doctor tomorrow to see if I need a tetnis shot or something. You should see me trying to type, it's funny because I can't use my right index finger. You never know how special and important that little guy is until he's wrapped up in a bandage and can't move. Poor little finger... hope he heals soon!!!




Well, I'll see you later, I'm going to take that labradoodle on a walk. :0) Y'all have a good night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Told you so!

    Friends don't let friends buy Windows!Your mom will be an Apple user before it's over with! Now if we can just get your sister to dump Window. Me, I just stick with my Linux. Maybe make the move one day to BSD, who knows.

    Sorry about your finger! :-(

    ReplyDelete