Sunday, July 31, 2011

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog!! I named it "Sweet Strawberries" because they are my absolute favorite!! I just thought I'd use this to chat about different things such as yummy recipes, awesome Bible verses, crafty hobbies or maybe just some other random thing going on!! I always find it fun to see what other people think about different topics and get advice about homey stuff so maybe that's what this will turn out to be. I guess we'll see!! Obviously it is still a work in progress!! :0)


I thought I'd also introduce my spunky side-kick, my little pup labaradoodle named Jacey!! She is about 10 months old and basically follows me around curious about whatever I am doing!! She'll probably have input from time to time so it'd be good for you to know who she is. :0) 


I hope everyone has a super awesome week!! Hope to see you back soon!! :0)

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I know Jacey will have tons of things to say about cooking and food!

    I want to start learning how to make cheesecake so if anyone wants to share their favorite recipe, that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! Can't wait to get the updates!

    ReplyDelete