Sunday, October 9, 2011

My little pup is one!!

It's hard to believe my my little labradoodle pup pup is already one! I feel like it was just yesterday that we brought her home from Dorothy's ranch in Groveton. She has grown up a lot since then, she's about 50 lbs. heavier and a lot taller, and she potties outside!! ;0) When I first got little Jacey, she was a ball of energy and quite defiant for a 10 lb. little pup, and I had a lot of doubts about what I had gotten into. Even though she was a lot of work in the beginning, it was worth it and I wouldn't trade her for anything. She is my little friend, so sweet and smart, and absolutely hilarious. She makes me laugh every single day and she loves us. I look at her sometimes and think, "God created her, just as she is. The was she looks, the way she bounces around and her funny little personality." God knows all of His creatures, great and small and I like to think that He smiled when He made her. 


I'll have to pull up some of my other pictures of when we first got her, but I do have the one below on my computer. This is after we had her for a little while but you can see she's still small. :0)



Here are a few pictures from her birthday on Saturday. And yes, I made her her shirt. :0) $3 kids t-shirt from Hobby Lobby and iron on letters, so don't be too impressed. haha...








Here is one of the birthday presents she got on Saturday. She was afraid of it first and then decided she liked it. :0)



She got this too, it's a little squeaker duck. Sadly enough it didn't make it through the night, she ripped all of the stuffing out of it within about 5 hours. No more stuff toys...

So yes, one more post about my pooch. Hope the pictures made you giggle. 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Puppy-Doodle! Hope you saved me some cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW... I am so proud of my little girl! Being recognized for your hard work is a great feeling (both to you and me!)Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long until she's out of the children's sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! She is so silly, bounding up the stairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Jacey !! Sorry I couldn't make the party. I'll bring you a Singapore dog toy. They have plenty of them. They love their animals !!

    ReplyDelete