Thursday, February 12, 2015

New York City Vaca 2014 - Day 2 (Back Post)


We started off our morning by meeting at the rooftop restaurant of our hotel for some yummy breakfast! It was enclosed and all warm and cozy with heaters going, and nice views of the city, especially the construction right behind us haha!


Yes, we are as tired as we look hah!
First stop of our day was to the Rockefeller Center to check out some awesome views of the city! We took the elevator to the top and walked around for a little while.


On our way...












Poor baby is already out for his first nap of the day... Mommy and Daddy are excited about that though! The resistant napper sleeps!
After the Rockefeller Center, we stopped by St. Patricks Cathedral. I'm pretty sure that any time I travel, any gorgeous cathedral I want to see is always, seriously always, under construction! I love all of the architecture though, so pretty and ornate. Thankfully, we can at least see through the scaffolding! We did stop and eat lunch at a Burger place around Rockefeller Center but sadly I cannot remember the name!








We also stopped off at the Museum or Modern Art today and looked around at the neat paintings and interesting sculptures...


This was Jackson's favorite. ;0)
The Campbell Soup wall! Of course we stopped for pictures!


Always competing ;0)


I hate that this one is blurry! Bleh!


After the Museum of Modern Art, we  headed back to the hotel so our little man could grab a nap. We ate some dinner and then headed to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. P.S. I have to make a shout out to my boots here... I absolutely love these boots, and they were so perfect for the weather in New York. Warm and cozy yet water resistant! Not too bulky and really comfy for walking a lot.


Excuse the messy bed, but I love the chandelier in our room!
Little Man hated being bundled up all the time, but he was so cute! 







Just getting our child "blessed" while we were there... :0)
Can't even say how much I wish she were real!




Wat?!
For real y'all...



Yes, we did all of this in one day. I'm pretty sure our child was like, "Mom, what is going on!? What are we doing?!?!?" But he was a trooper and such a good baby all day. Horrible sleeping at night, but at least he was making the best of the daytime hah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment