Tuesday, October 4, 2016

My New Home :)

Many of you know that blogging is somewhat of a "nap time hobby" of mine... I like to have a running log of our family travels and experiences, and also a place for me to organize recipes that I use regularly.
I have gone back and forth, trying to decide if I wanted to move my blog over from blogspot to wordpress for a while now... I just like the look of wordpress better, it is cleaner to me, and has more features... so I took the plunge and exported my blog from blogspot over to wordpress. (P.S. this was stressful to think about but much easier to do than I thought it would be!)
So what does that mean for you? If you follow my blog or enjoy seeing our family posts and recipes, then you'll have to follow this new site and make a new bookmark! (Yes, I know, more change haha... I never seem to be able to stay settled and content with the way things are, I'm always looking for ways to improve things!)

I hope you enjoy the new look and feel of the site! It is organized very similarly to my old site, so hopefully you won't have trouble finding things you are looking for!
P.P.S. - I have finished my posts from our trip to Disney, you can find them under the Travel tab above, and I am also working on a big Whole30 Round 2 post. I am posting individual recipes, so you can find those under the Recipe tab above, but I will be compiling them into a large calendar post for anyone looking for a month long meal plan.
Thanks for stopping by! :)
jude-1-year-115

No comments:

Post a Comment