Friday, February 8, 2013

Busy Much?

So apparently I've been a little busy, since my last post was in AUGUST! Shame shame shame Jenna Campbell!!! We have had a busy school year though, especially since I'm participating in the U of H Clear Lake collaboration for the third year and teaching new sections of inclusion this year. I just wanted to share some of the science labs we've been doing in case anyone is interested. I do love coming up with labs for the kids to do and finding activities that make science interesting to them. If you follow me on Instagram you've probably seen some of this already. :0)

One of our workshop days - Got a LOAD of chemistry lab aids!

Barbie Bungee Lab - exploring Newton's labs of motion

Looking at balanced and unbalanced forces :0)

Talking about abiotic and biotic factors outside :0)

Rocket Racer's Lab


No comments:

Post a Comment