Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School... Again! Bring it on Year 5!

So today was our first day of inservice! I'm feeling pretty decent about my classroom - it is almost organized and ready, just missing a few labels and desk numbers. :0) I do enjoy this time of the year, I always like coming back to see so many of my friends that I work with and organizing is somewhat of a hobby of mine hehe. I am blessed to work with a great department of people who truly care for each other and are always willing to help each other out. It makes all the difference when you have wonderful people to work with. Just thought I would share a few pictures of my room and my peeps. Say a prayer for us as we go back and get new kids this year that we will be patient and fun and wise! :0)


Before - Empty because of pipe work done this past summer.
All of my stuff stored across the hall!
It's nice when people throw your stuff around! Appreciate it! ;0)
My little helpers - Girls from last year that came back to help me unpack! So sweet! I will definitely miss them!
After shot - This isn't my most updated picture haha, my room does look better than this now.
Other side
My Cray Cray Department plus one! Little baby Pickering will be here in October!
We like to lunge around here :0)
Inservice was sooo informative today! :0)

3 comments:

  1. They sure are yellow !! Hope you have a fabulous New Year !! I love you and miss you more than you will ever know !! Most of all-have fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of when mom used to dress you! :-)

    ReplyDelete