Sunday, January 1, 2012

Couple of Bible Reading Plans

Found these online, just thought you might be interested since we are beginning a new year! Even a few minutes a day is better than nothing!! ;0)





There are a lot of different plans to chose from, I just tried to find a few that offered a variety of options for those of you looking for something to fit your needs. I think I am going to try one from the Multiple Reading Plans this time and see how that goes. I have a hard time bouncing between old and new testament at the same time, but I also struggle reading straight through the old testament. I am hoping that one of those checklists will help me get through the books better than I did last year!! Let me know if you find any others that would be good recommendations!! Good luck and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment